Wednesday 2 July 2014

Glasgow, flatmates, and a cat

About two weeks ago, I spent a weekend in Glasgow with my friend Becki! It was very nice of her to let me stay at her flat and show me around Glasgow, since I've never been there before.

On Saturday we went shopping in the city, and Sunday we took a train to a place called Balloch to see Loch Lomond and a castle. It was lovely to see two such different parts of Scotland even during such a short visit!








It was a scorching hot day, which surprised me a bit since we were in Scotland after all!

As we're approaching the end of our accommodation contract (which is July 12th), I've already had to say goodbye to three of my flatmates: Bella, Sharon, and Mathilde. It's only three of us left now until tomorrow when Rike leaves - and then I leave the day after!


Mathilde, Purfi, Sharon, Sharon's friend, Sharon's aunt and me were all needed to get Sharon's things in her aunt's car.



And here's Mathilde just before going in the taxi. She had two very heavy bags, and I helped her carry one of them, even if it wasn't very far. I wanted to see her off properly!

On Sunday I was having dinner at Sherry's place and someone had brought a cat! I was on top of the world! So much so that the only pictures I took that evening are of the cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment