Tuesday 1 July 2014

Peak District

(Wow, I can't believe it's July already! I'm leaving Sheffield on Friday, but I'm not flying home until the 13th - I'll be in Oxford and London for a week first.)

 Sheffield is very close to a big national park called the Peak District. I didn't visit it once during the autumn semester, but fortunately I've been able to go there a few times recently. Depending on where you go, the bus journey only takes about 20 minutes from Sheffield, which is really amazing.

The first time I went there with my flatmate Mathilde and her friend from home, Alexia. I was very excited as I love beautiful landscape and views.







I also managed to visit the Peaks with Charlie when he was last here! We got off the bus at the same stop as with Mathilde, but we walked in a different direction so I wouldn't make the same walk twice. And it was really like a new place! The weather was the best we could have hoped for.











I made my third visit on my own (to a different place), but I'll post those pictures in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment