Wednesday 11 September 2013

briefly

Tomorrow this time I'll be in England! Actually I'll be getting on a train on Manchester Airport. In a minute and 24 hours. Oh dear.

I've spent the morning doing last packings and the rest of the day with my mum and cats! It hasn't been sad, but of course it's a bit sad to leave. I'm so tired though that it'll be nice to go to bed. And I think there won't be many opportunities to have lazy days in the near future, so that thought makes me even more tired!

But I'm pretty excited too. There are so many things to be nervous about on the journey (getting to the airport, catching my connecting flight from Stockholm, getting my luggage back, finding the right train...) that I think it'll be much easier to be excited when all that is done.

I'll try to do another quick update tomorrow before I leave!

Huomenna on lähtö! Jännittää ja hermostuttaa, että löydänkö oikeat junat ja niin edelleen, mutta kai se hyvin menee. Väsyttää kauheasti ja huomisen jälkeen varmaan vielä enemmän!


No comments:

Post a Comment